July 21, 2020: Social Cost of Carbon
7/21/2020 | 1:30 - 4:30 PM
On July 21, 2020 PSE will host a webinar on the social cost of carbon. At this meeting, stakeholders will share input on why PSE should be utilizing the high social cost of carbon and understand PSE’s upstream emissions calculations.
Feedback forms can be used to submit your questions before the meeting and to provide feedback after the meeting.
A recording of this webinar is available online here.
- Webinar 5: Social Cost of Carbon presentation [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Webinar 5: Social Cost of Carbon agenda [PDF, 86 KB]
- Emission Price Calculations workbook [Excel, 97 KB]
- Emission Price Calculations workbook (Inflation Update) [Excel, 91 KB]
- Webinar 5: Social Cost of Carbon Q&A log [PDF, 212 KB]
- Social Cost of Carbon Feedback Report [PDF, 156 KB]
- Social Cost of Carbon Feedback Report NWEC Addendum [PDF, 173 KB]
- Attachment 1: Invenergy Comments on Puget Sound Energy’s Integrated Resource Plan Stakeholder Presentation on Social Cost of Carbon on July 21, 2020 [PDF, 137 KB]
- Attachment 2: July 21, 2020 Social Cost of Carbon Presentation Responses and Feedback from Climate Solutions [PDF, 146 KB]
- Attachment 3: Feedback questions regarding the level of public participation PSE selected for Webinar 5 [PDF, 659 KB]
- Attachment 4: Northwest Energy Coaltion comments on upstream methane emissions [PDF, 284 KB]
- Attachment 5: Stockholm Environment Institute comments Kalama DSEIS [PDF, 119 KB]
- Attachment 6: Science "Assessment of methane emissions from the U.S. oil and gas supply chain" [PDF, 531 KB]
- Attachment 7: Upsteam Methane Emission Workbook [Excel, 274 KB]
- Attachment 8: PSE Comments on Tacoma LNG Project Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement [PDF, 753 KB]
- Attachment 9: NWEC Comments on the Social Cost of Carbon in IRP [PDF, 436 KB]
Consultation Update #5